NOVEMBER UPDATE: Osteopaths are considered healthcare professionals and are allowed to continue treating patients during lockdown. As such, we are pleased to announce that the Clinic will remain open. All necessary steps will continue to be taken to ensure the health and wellbeing of both our patients and staff.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have taken some significant steps to ensure the safety of our patients as well as our staff. Measures include regular deep cleaning of the Clinic, use of hand sanitizers before and after each treatment, additional times between appointments to allow for Clinic airing and the use of Protective equipment by both staff and patients during treatment.
We request that all patients who visit the Clinic read the following information:
Attending an Appointment
Due to COVID-19 there are a number of changes which we have had to put in place. It is essential that you comply with these otherwise you may be refused treatment:
- Please do not arrive more than 3 minutes early for your appointment.
- Please wear your own suitable mask to Clinic. Please ensure that this fits and is in place before entering the Clinic
- Please bring your own bath towel or blanket to the appointment.
- On arriving at the Clinic, please use the hand gel provided in the waiting area
- Payments are via card only. We will not accept cash.
BY ATTENDING AN APPOINTMENT YOU CERTIFY THAT:
- You have NOT tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have NOT been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You do NOT have any of the following symptoms:
a) High Temperature
b) New or continuous cough
c) Loss or change to sense of smell or taste
If you answer YES to any of the above please call our team on 01460 984684 and do NOT attend your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Somerset Osteopathic Clinic!